Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Leslie Feist. Mmmmmmmmmm


Here's poem about Canadian chantause Leslie Feist that I found on the bus. It was signed K.Drew.

Feisty, Feisty, Feist
Your songs are very nice
Your hair is also nice
Will you be my wife?

Feisty, Feisty, Feist
Your album's very nice
I bet your eyes are nice
Will you be my wife?

Feisty, Feisty, Feist
Do you like my cat?
His fur is very nice
Will you be my wife?

Fesity, Feisty, Feist
My favourite is track 9
It's lovely and your nice
Will you be my wife?

Feist's latest LP The Reminder is the kind of goosebumpy, 5 in the morning gem of an album that most intelligent people would adore if they bothered to get off their fat fucking arses and took an interest in some of the wonderful music that's currently being released. But oh noooo! Instead they listen to Bloc Party, Timbaland and Wishbone Ash. Honestly, I don't know why I bother sometimes.

Here's the lady herself, performing on Letterman with a choir featuring menbers of Grizzly Bear, Mates of State, Broken Social Scene and The New Porographers:



Feist Myspace

S.B.

No comments: