Sunday, August 26, 2007

Me fail English?! That's unpossible! (Something about The Killers)


I decided I'd have a bit of fun with today's post. I ran the piece through a language converter and changed it from English to German then back to English again. This seemed a lot funnier in my head.


You do not satisfy was conglomerates have with nearly destroyed music with its shocking shit sack of an album Hot Fuss Las Vegas throw The Murderers another tear there with the release of its impending B-sides collection. It gives two of types people that like The Murderer music. Idiots and that that intellectually are handicapped. If you earnestly consider, that the buying of this moving apology of an album of the world a favor makes, and skin your own throat immediately. They have obviously the entire intellect, the intelligence and the taste of a lamp.

The front man Brandon Flowers of The Murderers with its refuse beard and entire punchable face is a cackhead useless. It should be locked in for crime against humanity and has broke its thumbs every month for ten years. The remaining volume should have its instruments, that are inserted violent into its mast intestines. It is a sad situation if clowns of this not only like, is permitted to release music, but rather also one of the most popular volumes becomes on the planet.

If I happen ever on this quantity, that plays at a celebration, that I happen to be at I, would throw almost certainly a bottle of the urine at Flowers. Goods both that as whistles only very loudly from. This would be allowed to earn would carry me a blow in the face however I the bruise as a sign of the honor. In the reason the point I try to make with this entire nonsense, am, are that The Murderers a volume rotten, and its frontman is a complete idiot. Peace y'all!
S.B.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're an idiot, you used to love The Killers during our summer of fun in Fleurville.